Red, white, gray or black.
- Polos must fit neatly and not be oversized (cannot extend below the wrists when arms are held at side) or undersized (must extend below the waistline).
- Shirts worn underneath the polo shirt must not extend beyond the polo shirt sleeve or below the bottom of the polo shirt.
Khaki or black pants or shorts (cotton twill only).
Blue jeans are allowed as long as they are acceptable in appearance - full length and untorn.
- Shorts must be knee-length.
- Pants and shorts must be worn with a belt at the waist.
- Athletic, nylon or knitted type shorts/pants are not permitted.
- Pants and shorts must be worn at the waist.
- Undergarments must not be visible.
Sweatshirts, sweaters and jackets are recommended to be in compliance with uniform colors.
- Must be worn over the school uniform (polo shirts underneath and visible).
ONLY CLOSED SHOES or SNEAKERS will be permitted.
- No open-toed/backless shoes (no sandals, flip-flops, bedroom shoes or slippers).
SPIRIT DAY (Fridays Only)
Every Friday is School Spirit Day!
Students may wear jeans with their uniform shirts or any Coral Gables Senior High School club, team or organization shirt.
- Jeans must be standard with no holes and/or rips.
- Exposed midriffs and/or undergarments are not permitted.
- Students may wear uniform polos on game days.
- Students involved in cheerleading, Gablettes, flag, JROTC, etc., may wear their group uniforms on designated days.
Attire must be in accordance with the M-DCPS dress code policy.
Unacceptable apparel includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Brand name/designer polos showing logos.
- Leggings, athletic wear, blue jeans (denim), pajama pants, etc.