Parking on Campus
***Decals can be purchased starting Tuesday August 20th, 2019****
ALL GATES CLOSE AT 7:30 AM - NO EXCEPTIONS
AFTER MONDAY August 26th, 2019 -
NO DECAL = NO ENTRANCE TO PARKING LOT
Due to the ongoing construction, there are limited number of spaces available in the student lot. Parking spots will be assigned.
The decal requirement will be STRICTLY ENFORCED.
Please do not park on campus without the required decal, the vehicle will be towed.
How Do I Get a Parking Decal?
1. You must have a valid driver's license. Restricted / learner's permit is not acceptable.
2. The vehicle's current registration and current proof of insurance.
3. All financial obligations to the school must be cleared.
4. $10.00 fee, CASH ONLY!
The Parking Decal Contract is provided below. Read the contract thoroughly prior to submitting application. Please fill in the required information, print and bring to the treasurers window during either lunch period.
In addition to the contract please bring a COPY of your driver's license, current registration and current proof of insurance all on 1 piece of paper.
Parking on Campus is a Privilege Not a “Right”
Coral Gables Senior High reserves the right to withhold or revoke the parking privilege to any student. Some reasons for denials are detailed below but are not limited to what’s presented herein:
1. Excessive Tardies (more than 20) and/or Excessive Absences (more than 10)
2. Speeding or reckless driving entering, while in, or leaving the parking area.
3. Any sticker or object on vehicle that may be interpreted as inappropriate for a school setting.
4. Damaged parking decal sticker or illegally parking.
5 . Speeding or reckless driving entering, while in or leaving the parking area.
Cars without a decal will be towed at the owners expense - NO EXCEPTIONS!
In the event the vehicle is towed, it can be recover at:
7100 SW 43rd St
Miami, FL 33155